Monday, March 14, 2011

It's spring break and today is cold and cloudy, Yuck!  Billy went to visit Papa Bill, I can't believe Papa even ventured outside because it's so cold, he hates the cold. The rest of the week is supposed to be warmer. 
I don't have anything planned just to hang out and enjoy spending time with Billy, Cody is working all week.   I may take Billy to the zoo, he will like that.
Please pray with me for Cody, he has to go to Amarillo, to deliver hay.  He will have to drive a semi loaded with hay for a little ways, probably through Oklahoma City, Yuck!  Then his boss will take over the driving.  The momma in me is very nervous, but I have been praying for him ever since I found out. 
We got lucky on the time change, being spring break, we don't have to get up early, Yeah!  Billy liked to have never went to sleep last night and then of course we got up an hour later, too.  Next week will be a mess when school starts back.  I already have a terrible time getting Cody up, now is going to be a nightmare! 
We got alot accomplished this weekend, moved the wood for the porch, picked up most of the twigs around the yard, tilled the garden and planted potatoes and onions and played baseball with Billy.  
Please pray for us, Billy has to go back on the Gluten Free diet.  It's a very hard diet to be on.  There is almost no eating out, not in our town.  No convenient foods.  All his favorite foods have to be purchased at the Nutrition Store, which is really expensive.  
Lord, be with Cody this week as he travels to Amarillo and has to drive a semi truck.  I plead the blood of Jesus over him, Huck and the truck load of hay.  I pray that no weapon formed against him will prosper.  Cody and Huck shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.  Lord, you are his shield and buckler, you will give your angels charge over them.   I thank you and praise your Holy Name.  In Jesus Name, AMEN.


Have a Great Week,


Shari
 

No comments:

Post a Comment